An iconic American appellation. Legendary history. Vibrant future. Distinctive cabernet. Napa's neighborhood for world class wines. The weekend shares the best we have for an unparalleled experience. Owners and winemakers. Historic wineries, glorious vineyards and billowing Palisades.
We hope to see you next April.
Library Wine Dinners
Limited to 40 guests
Join us for an unforgettable night of world class wines, chef-inspired wine pairing menus and neighborhood hospitality. Guests will choose from among five venues for an intimate evening of Vintner and Winemaker co-hosted dinners all with rare and limited library wines selected from deep within each vintner's cellar.
- Hosted at Chimney Rock Winery with Baldacci Family Vineyards and Malk Family Vineyards
- Hosted at Cliff Lede Vineyards with Clos du Val and Silverado Vineyards
- Hosted at Pine Ridge Vineyards with Ilsley Vineyards, Taylor Family Vineyards and Quixote Winery
- Hosted at Stags' Leap Winery with Regusci Winery and Shafer Vineyards
- Hosted at Steltzner Vineyards with Lindstrom Wines and Stag's Leap Wine Cellars
Limited to 50 guests
Choose an informative morning session as you dig deeper into our famed history and the role of our terroir: the people, the place and the wines. A unique perspective will be offered at four venues along with a selection of storied wines.
- Hosted at Baldacci Family Vineyards, Clos du Val, Ilsley Vineyards, or Stag's Leap Wine Cellars
Grand Vintner-Hosted Lunch and Tasting
Rarely in one place, all of our vintners and winemakers are gathered to showcase their extraordinary wines. Amidst the bounty of Regusci Winery's vineyards and extensive organic garden, guests will enjoy dozens of the appellation's critically acclaimed wines along with a specially paired gourmet lunch.
- Hosted at Regusci Winery
- Lunch by award-winning Napa chef Stephen Barber of Farmstead Restaurant at Long Meadow Ranch
Savor Sunday: Winery Experiences
Limited to 40 guests
Savor Sunday throughout the day by selecting from ten curated and private experiences. Choose up to four venues where you will have backstage access to Stags Leap District's vintners, winemakers and owners for an experience not available to the public. Special wines and paired nibbles will keep you fortified. Space for each venue is limited.
Visit four from among:
Chimney Rock Winery
Cliff Lede Vineyards
Malk Family Vineyards|
Pine Ridge Vineyards
© 2023 Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association. All rights reserved.