Built in 1878, the T.L. Grigsby-Occidental Winery, located on the Regusci Ranch, is an example of a "ghost winery" (the name given to the few remaining early Napa Valley wineries that were in existence between 1860 and 1900) that has been impeccably preserved. Owned and farmed by the Regusci family since 1932, the historic winery was reestablished in 1995 by grandson Jim Regusci. Jim and winemaker Charles Hendricks crushed their first vintage of Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Zinfandel estate wines in 1996, and opened their doors to the public in June 1998.
5584 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Retail sales open daily 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Tours and tastings by appointment.
© 2017 Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association. All rights reserved.